Current Hours & Services (Covid-19 Updates)
(CDC social distancing guidelines in effect.)
Limit of 10 people in the building at one time. We are now open for browsing and computer use with a one-hour time limit per person, per day.
We offer home delivery for those who have difficulty getting to the library.
Though we are now open for browsing, you can still put items on hold and pickup them up curbside if you so choose. Follow these steps to checkout library materials using our online catalog:
- Request items from our catalog.
- You will receive a text, email, or phone notification when you item(s) are ready at Bekkum Memorial Library.
- Come to the library during the current open hours.
- Come into the library to get your item(s) from circulation, being mindful of the safety protocols posted. We will take your item(s) from the hold shelf and check them out to you. If you are more comfortable with curbside service, simply call the library when you arrive. We will check your item(s) out and set them on the cart just outside our front door.
- Return books in our book drop when done. It is open 24/7!
- Order more books from our catalog and repeat
Kelly Becker – Director
Amy Weaver – Circulation Manager
Marin Ball – Youth Programs Coordinator
Lori Juno – Library Assistant