Wisconsin’s Digital Library is a statewide project of the Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC), with funding from Wisconsin Public Libraries and Public Library Systems. Get started with Wisconsin’s Digital Library by visiting https://wplc.overdrive.com/ or by downloading the Libby app for your mobile device.
Still having trouble?
- Try Overdrive Help first. Overdrive’s website contains a wealth of helpful information and someone has likely already had the same problem you are encountering.
- For information about specific devices, try this link. It contains information on specific platforms (Android, Apple, etc.) along with step by step videos on setting up Overdrive on your device.
- If you can’t find an answer above, send in a Support Request.
- Expired Library Cards: Please note, if your library card has expired, you may not be able to download content. Please contact your local library to have your card renewed.
- PIN Number: The default is the last four digits of the phone number in your library records.
- EPUBs and PDFs can be returned early through Adobe Digital Editions on a computer, or through OverDrive Media Console on a portable device. WMA and MP3s cannot be returned early.
- Be careful to choose the right format for your computer or device– the Kindle link is easy to hit instead of EPUB for instance.
- Not all publishers offer their catalogs for libraries or in all formats– we are always happy to see if any particular title is available to libraries in the desired format.Timing is critical: patron has 72 hours from when the notification email was sent (consider if it was in the middle of the night), and 30 minutes to move title from their cart to checkout. We urge people to take care of both steps promptly so they won’t lose their holds.